Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Police


We just arrived home after a very late night for us. Well, not necessarily late for us when we are home, but we aren't used to being out late. I am kind of a night owl if you haven't noticed by the timestamp on most of my posts. Mark and I were both yawning during the concert. We are getting old. The concert was great. We arrived just as Elvis Costello had begun playing. I knew a few of his songs.

Sting looked particularly nice in his tight black shirt:) I think Mark should get one EXACTLY like his. He disagrees. He doesn't think he'd look quite as nice as Sting does. Two words: MAN BOOBS! I knew about half of the songs that The Police played, and it was fun dancing to the ones I knew.

We enjoyed a nice dinner at the local Market Street before heading out to Usana. Neither of us had ever been to a concert there before. It was fun. It took us FOREVER to leave after the concert was over. I thought of Sherine and Todd zooming out on their motorcycle and was wishing that we could do the same!

I didn't take my camera. Bummer! The people watching was some of the best I had ever witnessed!

5 comments:

Sherine said...

We went to the American Fork kids carnival the other day and I so wanted to sneak pics of some of the more interesting 'characters' there. That'd be a great post someday huh? I'm glad you had a fun date night!

♥Shally said...

Isn't it sad that we have to get old?

Glad you had fun!

Kirkland's said...

I love concerts at Usana! I wish we could have been there too, glad you rocked!

Sam and Josh said...

We loved it to and when we go to Dave Matthews in August, we are taking Josh's motorcyle just so we can get home faster.

amanda jane said...

you lucky girl! I am so out of touch I had no idea they were even on tour. glad someone I know got to enjoy it.