Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Benny Boo!

I can't believe that my little guys is SEVEN! Happy Birthday Ben! I've rather enjoyed myself tonight looking through old pictures of my kids. You forget how small they used to be.






Today also marked the their first day off of school for summer break - gotta love year round school. We invited friends and family to his party at Crestwood Pool. It was such a great time! We couldn't get in the pool until eight o'clock, so we had dinner, cake and presents at the pavilion before the pool. Nearly everyone got in the water, even Mark's dad.












Ben is such a sweet little boy. He has always been so affectionate and loving. He is such a good brother, although he teases Max sometimes, following his brother Will's footsteps. Ben was my smallest baby, he weighed 6lbs. 3oz. when he was born. He was such a cute little baby, and now is such a handsome little boy. We love Benny so very much! He is such a big part of our family and we love his sweet little spirit. Happy Birthday Benny!

8 comments:

Beach Girl said...

Happy Birthday Ben!

Brooke said...

What a fun birthday party. They're so much work, but so worth it. Um, the party and the kids! I forgot all about Crestwood pool! Don't you love West Yellowstone! Our friends have a cabin on Lake Hebgen, its truly magical!

Becky, yep said...

I love Ben too...he and Tag have never missed a beat, the take off playing every time we get 'em together!

I'm sorry we didn't come to the pool, I never check the messages on my cell phone and that one I got too late! Looks like we missed a great night!

Happy birthday BEN!

kennyandkristin said...

Happy Birthday Ben. I still can't believe that he is 7. I still remember when he was talking about Elmo. Thanks for the swimming party, we had alot of fun.

Sherine said...

Oh how I love summer pool parties! Happy birthday ben... (I think he looked alot like max does when he was little)

DeDee said...

So fun! I love that Mark's dad even got in. When are we doing lunch?

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN! SORRY I MISSED IT! LOOKS LIKE IT WAS LOADS OF FUN! I CANT BELIEVE BEN IS 7! HE WAS JUST BORN YESTERDAY....SERIOUSLY THOUGH! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND HOPE ALL IS WELL! EVERYTHING IS GOOD IN LONDON!

supermombritt said...

I can't believe how little Ben looks in those pics. Sorry we missed the party. I think that is such a fun birthday party for him to have. It is such a great place and brings back memories. You will probably read this as soon as I send it since you are up reading blogs as I type. I just got your comment on my blog. :)