Friday, May 16, 2008

You Know it's Almost Summer When...


The BEST snow cones in Salt Lake County!!! Every year around this time it arrives in this grocery store parking lot. Tonight, while up around that certain place, I cranked my head to see if it had arrived. Sure enough - it had :) It always opens Memorial Day weekend, except for last year, they opened late due to business licensing. We drove by and read the notes "regulars" had left wondering why the delay. I'm serious, they are the BEST!!!

Our neighbors think we are crazy for driving 20 minutes just for one of these tasty treats. If I tell you where it is...I may just have to kill you. The lines are already long enough, so go early. The later it gets, the longer the line.

Make sure to add cream - it is DELICIOUS!!!

12 comments:

kennyandkristin said...

I totally know where this is BUT I will keep it a secret. Maybe we can all go together the next time we are in the area. That is if Camden will eat one!

Debbie said...

I love this place. Of course Tiger's Blood is the very BEST!

Shalice said...

Come on Lisa, you must give me your secret. I love the little snow shacks, and crave them all summer. But, if this seriously is the best...you must tell:)

KMJ said...

Oh my gosh you are so funny Lisa!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I am excited to try it, tell me exactly what to order. :)

The Gatherum Family said...

YUMMMM, just got through passing by it today ;) I love that place...

Shauna said...

Yummy. I love them with ice cream.

Beach Girl said...

We Love that little Snow Shack! It is in our old stomping grounds! Call me and I'll meet you there. I love tiger's blood and strawberry mixed!

Kristine Tanner said...

How funny. I just drove past it the other day with my little girl and we both can't wait for it to open either. They absolutely do have the best ones! My favorite is pink champagne and French vanilla. It has been my favorite since high school. So good! I can't wait. Call me too when you all meet. :)

Becky, yep said...

So what's the verdict on Max...does he get flavoring this year or still just ICE?!?!?

Lynell said...

I've never tried it with ice cream. Sounds yummy! I am a grape and lime girl. But toxic waste is pretty good too. I can't wait!

Kirkland's said...

ha. I know where it is too. Love them!! Perhaps we could meet there one night and hang-out since I haven't seen you in ages!