Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Blessings



I absolutely love my boys and I am so lucky that they are mine. They are the cutest, sweetest boys on earth. They are all so independant and very different from each other. They are so affectionate and I love that they love to hug and kiss me often. How did I get so blessed? Seriously! I have the best husband and the best kids around. Thanks for making today so nice for me. I am so lucky that I have had the opportunity to be a mother. I can't imaging my life without my husband and children. I love them very much!



Max is becoming quite the funny guy. I love his face, it shows what a character he is. Max's newest saying is "watch this" while showing me his newest trick. He has this little friend, Alexander, at the ballpark during Will and Ben's baseball games. I know that he picked it up from "Zander". Today he was trying to see what was in the sink, so he asked me to "watch this" while he pulled and climbed up my cupboard.




I had the best day today. Mark made us a great breakfast, which was enjoyed by all. Ryan (Mark's brother) was calling his parents house around noon, so we had to hurry up there before church. We had to wait around while ten of his closest friends conversed with him. We finally had to butt in to chat because we needed to leave to go to our church. I had to teach Nursery and Mark had to teach the young men.

We had the best dinner, thanks to Mark again! After dinner, we ran up to my mom's to visit with her and Steve.

It was such a nice day, but a very busy day, too!

Happy Mother's Day!!

p.s. I got my Chariot Cougar!!! YAHOO!!! The hints worked! (It was on sale at REI-even better!)

14 comments:

Brooke said...

I sounds great, but, what is a Chariot Cougar? Don't you just love Mother's Day? Its always nice to have this special day to reflect on how blessed we are. I'm glad you had a great day!

♥Shally said...

You look beautiful in that picture!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

You do look pretty in that picture! Such a cute mom to those three boys, they are lucky to have you!

Shauna said...

Sweet boys.

Becky, yep said...

So glad you got what you wanted...Mark is a smart guy!
And those three sweet boys...oh, you ARE lucky!~

DeDee said...

Mark...you are the man! Way to go! Happy Mother's Day Lisa!

amanda said...

Boys are the best. Not that I don't love my girls but my boy...mmm...I could just eat him up!!

Kirkland's said...

Beautiful picture. Beautiful boys.

Anonymous said...

You are gorgeous! Happy Mothers Day!

Anonymous said...

Hello Happy mothers day lisa sounds like it was a good one and im guessing the best part is when you got to talk to me cause it was amazing! HAHA! I loved talking to you all and i miss you all so much but i love this blog keep the good pictures coming! LOVE YA!

Lynell said...

I have to agree. You have some adorable boys there. They truly are a blessing. Isn't Mother's Day a great holiday? Yours sounds like it was wonderful. Ü

kennyandkristin said...

HAPPY LATE MOTHERS DAY!!! Ummm on a side note, I am waiting for pictures of Will's ankle. It looked so bad last night and I can only imagine what it looks like today. Keep us updated and give Will a kiss from us.

Shalice said...

A mom with three boys is so sweet. You have some very handsome boys!

Nice mother's day present....hints are always the best.

Sherine said...

you really look so great in the pic:) Gotta love boys.