Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Slacker

I feel like I've been slacking a bit lately. I'm just trying to fit some fun things in for my kids during the day, before they head back to school on MONDAY. Yes, I am a bit sad for them to go back. I kind of like having them around. I also love sleeping in until 8:30 or 9:00! It is wonderful!!!

I've also become an addict. It seems like many people are becoming addicted to...




It is so much fun to find old friends, and new blogging friends. I love IMing people while they are online. If you're not one of my "friends" yet, please look for me! Isn't it all about how many "friends" you can have?

So, last night I decided to show my support for Will and Mark by attending one of Will's many practices. I couldn't believe how many parents/fans were there, in their lawn chairs, watching/rooting their kids. I had no idea!


I was laughing my butt off watching Mark tackle the boys. He takes it so seriously. Maybe I don't because I've never played the game or really ever watched a game. We have U season tickets. Come on, the only reason why I go is to run into people I know or to people watch.


This dog scared Ben and Max. You see the red box, well there is a bunny in that box. They both walked up to the fence to check out the bunny and this dog jumped out of his dogloo, which was right next to the bunny cage. They both came running back over to me as fast as their little feet could carry them.



Ben loves to tease Max. I think because there is finally someone smaller than Ben that he can pick on. He is constantly bugging Max. I was done and we decided to leave.

Upon entering our car, I immediately smelled this rotten, horrible and gag reflex inducing smell. I checked Max's shoes, nothing. Ben checked his shoes, nothing. I checked mine...
Yuck! I guess that is what I get for having such a bad attitude about football. No more eating out during the week, which is saving us money. But, I have to have dinner ready and they are out the door by 5:40. Tonight they didn't get home until 8:30. I have fun while they are gone. I do. I usually drag all of the neighbor kids around the neighborhood on their bikes for a little exercise. I love it!

8 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

You're a trooper and oh the fun with have with sibling rivalry. I completely understand.

Our Family said...

You're such a cute mommy. I wish I had the energy to pull kids on a bike. I don't even own a bike, because I know it would be sitting in the garage. :)

We in Minnesota said...

And why is it that Moms are always the people with POOP on our shoes?? Probably because we are watching where our kids walk and making sure they are not teasing each other. It just gets worse as they get older.

Lisa Amott

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Did you really take a picture of that?! For Reals?!

ps. it isn't how many friends on FB...it is who you are friends with. I just added Ian Zeiring. So 90210!

Diane Burnett said...

I love reading your blog!! You are hilarious! So glad you have joined the football world!! Last year I had three playing! This year I only have two!! You will soon be addicted.

Sherine said...

Oh we went to the farm about 2 weeks ago when it was BLASTING hot. It was all I could do to not lay in the creek myself.

Heather said...

Sounds like fun! I keep thinking I need to drag little E out in the stroller and get some exercise and some fresh air! I'll get motivated one of these days! :)

Cami said...

My hubby and his buddy are addicted to facebook too! its crazy but oh well I am a blog addict so he can be a facebooker! I can't believe you took a pic of the poop on your shoe....but i also love it too! It makes the post.
See you monday at the beloved Gap:)