Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lake Mary

Last Sunday, after church, we went on a hike again. I love being up in the mountains. They are so beautiful!

As you can tell, Will and Ben weren't super excited to go on the hike. Once they get to the destination, they are always glad they went.




Lake Mary

My reward was seeing these two moose at Dog Lake. We were careful not to get too close, and I forgot my telephoto lens. Mark's parents even came with us. We had a great Sunday evening and made it down just as the sun was setting.

6 comments:

kara jayne said...

OK, your making me miss Utah. What an awesome Sunday activity!

Diane Burnett said...

You guys always go on nice hikes - how fun!! What a beautiful place to go!

Sherine said...

ok will and Ben's faces in that before picture are hilarious. Hey.. your hair is getting long.. it looks great

amanda jane said...

I love that three out of your four guys have football T's on. and I bet the only reason Max isn't in one is because you dressed him. so funny! your hair is so long - looks so great on beautiful you!

Becky, yep said...

How beautiful! I've never heard of Lake Mary but would love to go...will you take us or give me the directions?
What are you guys doing this weekend?

Brooke said...

Where is Lake Mary, I've heard of it, but I have no idea where it is. With winter coming, I feel like I can't get enough of the mountains. How's Max's head? The only time I truly thought I was going to pass out, I was holding a little boy still who was having his forehead stitched!