Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Fun

Mark has been really busy at work this week and will be again this weekend. You see, his entire office is moving South two blocks down Main Street. He has been in charge of the entire process - meeting with the realtors, architects, designers, and anyone else that is involved. It's been his project. It is finally moving day - today and this weekend. I haven't seen much of him lately, although he did meet us tonight for dinner.

After dinner, the kids and I went on a long bike ride around our neighborhood. I kicked their butts! There is this big hill I love to do - it is great on the thighs and they were such good sports!! We have a bike trailer and Max loves to ride in it. I really want to get a new, one child bike trailer. I've hinted to Mark that I would love a new one - hopefully he gets the hint and orders me this for Mothers Day.

Will and Ben's school is right down the street, so after our bike ride, I took them and some other neighbor kids there to play. We played tag. Yes, I even played tag. We had so much fun! They are such cute little boys. I must say that we have great neighbors. I live in the best neighborhood, which will make it really hard if we ever decide to move.

I made a fellow blogger's recipe for poshdough, and it is really great play dough. The kids have been playing with it all afternoon. Even the neighbor kids commented on how soft it was. I highly recommend it - thanks Julie for the recipe!





Will and Ben have been so into Pokemon lately, that they made....Pokemon guys with their dough. I get so sick of picking up those dang cards!!!



Max decided to "cook" his - YUM!

3 comments:

Becky, yep said...

You are such a fun Mom! ridin', playin', doughin' it up!

Does Mark read your blog? if so...you are a great hinter!

DeDee said...

You definitely are a super mom! How fun! I've been hinting for a bike/trailer for years...aparently I am not very good at it. I need to take pointers from you.

Sherine said...

That is definitely a great mom day. Thanks for the link to the play dough... made some this morning. :)