Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm SICK



Yes, this was me last night. I have the flu. YUCK! Thanks to Mark, he has been helping me out so much. He just took Max grocery shopping so I could rest. Last night, he was rubbing my back while I was puking. What a sweet, loving husband I have. I am so lucky!

The people I assigned to teach the Nursery lesson just called me to inform me that they can't find a sub and they are in Bryce Canyon and won't be back in time for church tomorrow. Nice. I would send Mark, but he has to teach the Priests. Hopefully I am feeling better tomorrow so I can go to church and throw a lesson together in the morning. Thank goodness for 1:00 church!

5 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

You can't go, I heard this yucky bug lasts for a week. I hope you feel better soon.

Becky, yep said...

SERIOUSLY...you Shouldn't go...it's so contagious! It'll take your ward by wildfire! There's got to be someone that can take your place...call me...this one is a doosie!

DeDee said...

Yucky...nothing like huggin' the bowl all night! Sorry to hear that...

amanda jane said...

I can't believe it - I am SO sorry! I really hope you are feeling better but stay home and rest. you are gonna need it because this one is BAD news, I really hope it misses your boys...

Beach Girl said...

Yes this IS going arround! Yesterday at Urgent Care we had so many people coming in for this exact problem. Hope you start to feel better soon!