Thursday, November 27, 2008

GO UTES!!

Last Saturday Mark and I left the kids with his parents and ran away. We went to a late lunch at Happy Sumo with Sarah and Kevin to help them celebrate their 12th anniversary.

Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that we were there. We were at the best game of the season. We have season tickets and have for three years. It is so much fun to go to the games. Last year we bought tickets for everyone in our family, but this year, we upgraded our seats and just got two. Mark was able to take the kids on a little date night with dad. They loved it! Will went to the TCU/Blackout game and Ben went to the Oregon State game. I was able to go to the rest of the games. The kids really wanted to go to the BYU game, but I got to choose. And, because the weather was nice and not snowy, I chose myself. They were a bit disappointed, but they got to go have a party with everyone and watch the game in a warm house!



The game was AWESOME! And, I usually don't watch too much of the games. I like to watch the people - they are so much more interesting.

Too bad Mark can't leave work for year end or else he'd be in New Orleans or Arizona cheering on his Alma mater. GOOOO UTES!

He's watched the game in HD at least twice times since the game. And, he won't let me delete it off Tivo because he plans on watching it again. Tonight he is watching clips on You Tube. The kid is obsessed!

4 comments:

Sherine said...

Go cougars:) But you look awfully pretty in red!

Overbaugh Family said...

Go Utes!! Yes, Lisa Jason use to like the Y until he graduated from the U! Now our blood is red through and through!! I am glad you had such a fun night! Oh and Jason has re- watched it several times and we don't even have Tivo!!

KMJ said...

Good for your guys. You are blessed to have parents close by who will watch your kids. I miss my parents lots! I think your husband likes football as much or more as my husband does! Plus they both speak a great language...

Anonymous said...

Go Utes! That was a great game! We still have it on Tivo as well. You look adorable as always. Let's get together soon.