Wednesday, December 3, 2008

50 Things

50 Things You Didn't Know About Me Until Now

Thanks Stephanie!!!


1.What color is your tooth brush? Purple
2. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Eating a tuna fish sandwich with Max
3. What is your favorite candy bar? Don't really eat candy bars...Mint Milky Way
4. Have you ever been to a strip club? No
5. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Max - GO TO SLEEP"
6. What is the best ice cream flavor? Chocolate & Vanilla
7. What is the last thing you had to drink? Diet Coke with fresh lime
8. What are you wearing right now? sweats and a sweat shirt
9. What was the last thing you ate? lunch
10. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yes - 3 Gap sweaters
11. When was the last time you ran? ran? what is that?
12. Who was the last person to send you a message/comment on your blog? My cute friend Michelle from the Gap
13. Do you take vitamins daily? Prenatal vitamins
14. Do you go to church every Sunday? Yes, mostly :)
15. Do you have a tan? no way
16. Do you like Chinese food over pizza? That is a hard one. Maybe pizza.
17. Do you drink soda with a straw? only when I am at a restaurant
18. What does your last text message say? That my Verizon bill is ready - yipee
19. Are you someones best friend? yes
20. What are you doing tomorrow? Going to dinner with friends!
21. Where is your dad? who knows!!!
22. Look to your left, what do you see? A clock
23. What color is your favorite pair of shoes? burgundy patent leather ballet flats
24. Do you use chap stick? every night before bed
25. Whats your favorite thing to do in your free time? facebook, blog and read
26. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? drive-thru - those places are nasty!
27. Do you have a dog? no way! Been there, done that, not again! I tell my kids that they can when they have their own house or that Max is our little puppy!
28. Last guy you talked on the phone with? Mark
29. Last girl you talked on the phone with? My mom
30. Any fun vacation plans soon? nothing yet. Waiting for status on Mark's job.
31. Do you dye your hair? Totally!!! Darker than my normal.
32. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Never tried
33. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Every other week. Couldn't live without her!!!
34. Are you jealous of anyone? No
35. Do you love anyone? Many!
36. Do any of your friends have children? Most of them.
37. Do you use the word Hello daily? No, more of a "Hi" girl
38. Do you like cats? No way!
39. Have you ever been to six flags? Nope.
40. How did you get your worse scar? I don't really have any scars.
41. What is your favorite smell? Clean baby
42. What is the last DVD you watched? Get Smart :(
43. Have you ever been to Disney World? Yes
44. What is your favorite number? Don't really have a favorite.
45. Do you toast your pop tarts? Don't buy pop tarts. Are my kids neglected?
46. Have you ever waited tables? No
47. Where did you have your first kiss? On a cruise when I was in 9th grade. Some boy from Virginia. haha
48. What should you be doing? Folding laundry. Lazy day at home :)
49. Do you enjoy wasting time blogging? Love it, but love facebook more!
50. Who do you want to tag? Anyone that wants to.

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Congrats on the upcoming baby. We are excited for you. The kids think it is cool there will be another baby in your cute little family. Loved this blog and getting to know you better...like the 9th grade first kiss. On a cruise, no less. What a memory that must have been. Tell everyone hello. AH

Our Family said...

Poptarts are gross, so your kids aren't neglected AND I LOVE that your first kiss was some random kid. :) Makes me laugh!

julib said...

You may not be jeaous of anyone but I am...YOU! A maid? Season tickets to the Utes? Three new sweaters? WOW! What a life you lead! Why do you like Facebook more? I am not sold on it yet.?

julib said...

I don't hate you! I think it is great you can have some help. My Mom comes up and gets me going once a week, otherwise I would let it all go to pot! I used to do the Gap midnight shift too. Thanks to Mindy Holt. You deserve the discount for all that work that is for sure. I would love to do something like that again eventually. I still feel pretty miserable, but the doctor says everything is going to be fine. I just have to be patient! Thanks for asking! Love you too!!

Kirkland's said...

Virginia boy eh? Slut.

OK, I have been thinking about taking the binky away and I get sick about it. I know Alex with whine and cry and well, she's SOOOO attaached it's pathetic! So just wanted to say, congrats and I'm proud of you! I'm next, wish me luck!

Beach Girl said...

I thought your first kiss was with Mark in the back of Chad Allen's Suburbin at the Christmas Dance...JK!