Sunday, August 9, 2009

Max 3 years





I've been such a slacker at getting Max's pictures professionally taken. I think that always happens to the 3rd and 4th children. Our cute friend Mindy was taking his picture and had him sit on this suitcase. She was trying to get him to laugh by telling him that he was breaking the suitcase. He didn't think it was funny and got his feelings hurt. He is so tender hearted. We love Max! He is a joy in our family! If only his older brothers would stop teasing him.

9 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love pictures that show "real" moments. Even though he is sad and tearful in the second photo, he is still so precious and engaging. You just want to pick him up and hug him. He is quite a handsome little guy. Great pictures.

Trista Groshon said...

What a sweetie! You can just see what a tender little guy he is!
Funny to look at his potty training pictures below too, without those curls he looks so grown up!

DeDee said...

That's priceless! He's such a handsome guy! Henry is beautiful...I'm sad I haven't seen him in person yet.

Tiffinee said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing! I have a little tender hearted boy at my house too. By the way.....the Snoasis is in Alpine, right by the roundabout.

scadadlenews said...

These are the cutest pitures ever!! He looks like a little man!! What a cute boy!!

Overbaugh Family said...

Gracies boyfriend is SO stinkin' cute!! Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

got your darling announcement! He is so dang cute and the pictures are fabulous! I LOVE the hat!!!! Congrats...and I love the name! :)

Sam and Josh said...

Great pictures. Your kids are adorable.

inkley boys said...

could he be any more cute?!!!!