Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Eight

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Dr. 90210
4. The Hills
5. The Office
6. Good Eats
7. Lipstick Jungle
8. News

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Big City Soup
2. Caputo's
3. Happy Sumo
4. Dodo
5. Pistol Pete's
6. Red Butte
7. Tarahumara
8. Red Iguana

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Ben trowing up down the side of my car
2. Celebrated my grandfather's 84th birthday
3. Had THREE closings :)
4. Went to the Zoo with my sister
5. Went through the car wash to was the barf off my car
6. Hugged one of my mom's friends that just had passed gas and had to sit through it - hello pregnancy sensitivity to smell - YUCK!
7. Went to Shivers for the first time in my life
8. Got my shift cut at the Gap :)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
1. To find out the sex of my baby
2. Will's last football game on Saturday
3. Mark's 2 week vacation that starts on Monday!
4. Spending time with my kids while they are off track
5. Spring
6. Christmas
7. Halloween
8. Thanksgiving

8 Things I Love About Fall
1. Cooler weather
2. Beautiful color in the mountains and valley
3. Halloween
4. Fall clothes - sweaters and socks!
5. Fires at home
6. Soup
7. More home time
8. Halloween candy

8 Things on my Wishlist
1. Healthy family
2. Mark retaining his job
3. Economy to turn around
4. Vacation
5. Gas prices to go way down
6. Grocery prices to go down
7. Not to gain too much weight with this pregnancy
8. Paid off house

Thanks for tagging me Stephanie!!!

8 comments:

Sherine said...

I've never eaten at caputo's, big city soup.. or the tarahara one.
Always good to have new fun restaraunts. Hope you had fun at your girls night last night!

Overbaugh Family said...

This was fun to read Lisa! When do you find out what you are having??

Sam and Josh said...

I love Grey's Anatomy. I am excited to hear what you are having. We really should get together sometime.

inkley boys said...

i just got the 4 email and you beat me too it I love your 8 things your life is very crazy! I haven't been working for about 3 weeks wow I won't complain!
michelle

Anonymous said...

How fun. Shivers is one of my favorite places! They have the best rocky road shake.

Cami said...

Cool tag! For sure though, getting your shift cut is the best! That pumpkin patch is just up 12300 and 1000 east. Its a little old house with the cutest old man. Its super cheap to!

Brooke said...

Well, I hope you have a girl! Will you be able to find out before Christmas? Thanks for the restaurant ideas!

supermombritt said...

Come on, this is so unlike you to be behind on your blog. What happened to your daily updates? Just kidding. I still want those carmel apples you made every time I see the picture.